Here is a list of currently trending and the most valuable mobile phones in India.
- Redmi Note 10 :
- Redmi leads the list and is the most sought after smartphone currently in India. Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone was launched lately on the 4th of March 2021. The phone comes with a 16.33 cm (6.43 inch) Full HD+ Display . Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 678 Processor. It comes with 4GB/6GB of RAM variants and 5000 mAH Battery.The Redmi Note 10 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 10 Supports the following Spec
- Front Camera 13MP
- Rear Camera48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
The Redmi Note 10 runs MIUI 12 based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage which can be further expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Redmi Note 10 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 10 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) and other basic connectivity options
- Realme C25 : Realme C series is the most sold phone of the Realme variant in India and is their latest offering from the company
- Realme Narzo 20 : Realme’s most sold phone of 2020 is still among the best budget phones in the country.
- Realme 30 A : Realme 30 A is among the cheapest phones available for purchase right now, and easily one among the most valuable smartphone in the country.